Bulk / Break Bulk Cargoes
Chartering is an activity within the shipping industry. In some cases a charterer may own cargo and employ a shipbroker to find a ship to deliver the cargo for a certain price, called freight rate.
Since the beginning We are Focusing on Chartering of the vessel and we have successfully Given this service to our many shippers and receivers with effective Freight Rates and we are involved in Brokering in Dry Cargo , Liquid Cargo and many more.
We are involved in sector of Time Chartering , Voyage Chartering , Spot Chartering in the Domestic Area As well as International Market successfully.
We have Great Experienced Captain with us who is focusing on various types of vessels like Bulk Carriers, Panamax , Supramax, Cap , Baby Cap etc.
- Besides the above, the Chartering department is also involved in:
Providing market information to the management through daily/monthly reports.
- Preparing monthly reports on in/out chartering fixtures concluded by the department.
- Forwarding brokerage commission Debit Notes to concerned commercial department for payment of brokerage commission after C/P is signed.
- Conducting weekly meeting with empanelled brokers.
- Reviewing performance of the brokers on a periodic basis.
Clients expect smooth operation and optimum utilization of vessels in accordance with Charter Party provisions. In order to give clients the best services, the concerned operation departments (Technical and Commercial) are in constant contact with the vessels/various agencies/clients so that the operations are executed as per the clients expectations and C/P provisions.
Serving for below Cargoes
- All Kind of Bulk Cargos
- All Kind of Break Bulk Cargos
- Heavy Machineries
- Project Cargos
- Many More